Sunset seascape

Name
Marie
Edit My Images
No
I've cropped this to a square(ish) as I think it works for the composition, although I have kept the original uncropped version also.
Shot at duntulm, Skye a few nights ago.

3798917858_53f55efd6a_o.jpg

That's a beauty. Just the right amount of blur.

Very nice Marie. Had some lovely sunsets at Arisaig too, I'll try and get some up tomorrow but I'm off to bed now. Can I ask what length of exposure you used here?

Andy

Thanks. Just right I think, great detail in the rocks and the colour is lovely.

Andy

That's a cracking sunset that is! however I think the crop is a little odd for my taste as you mentioned above it's square(ish) why not go the whole hog and make it completely square I think it suits the image and it makes it a little different from the norm.

3798917858_53f55efd6a_o.jpg

Stunning shot, would love shots like that, did you use a nd grad :D

That's a cracking sunset that is! however I think the crop is a little odd for my taste as you mentioned above it's square(ish) why not go the whole hog and make it completely square I think it suits the image and it makes it a little different from the norm.

The sun is too central in that crop for me, and it has also lost the splashes of water bottom left that I like.
Thanks for comment and suggestion though (y)

Stunning shot, would love shots like that, did you use a nd grad :D

I used a reverse nd grad, first outing with it and I was impressed with how it handled the sun.

The sun is too central in that crop for me, and it has also lost the splashes of water bottom left that I like.
Thanks for comment and suggestion though (y)

I used a reverse nd grad, first outing with it and I was impressed with how it handled the sun.

A reverse nd never heard of that

Beautiful shot. Love the reflection of the sun on the waves
Have not heard of a reverse nd grad filter either
Cheers, Misty

Holy crap baskets batman thats awesome! :clap:

Back