Sunset & Starlings

Edit My Images
Yes
Well I finally managed to find a starling shot in my sunset images that I took when I was out and about with Fraggle101 on Saturday.

I must stay Fraggles shot beats mine hands down, no contest...

But just for the fits and giggles here it is.

109285411.jpg

Nigel

Last edited:
I'd say you were a bit too close to the people as they are a bit big for the shot but I much prefer your exposure levels to fraggles version.

I'd say you were a bit too close to the people as they are a bit big for the shot but I much prefer your exposure levels to fraggles version.

Thanks RobertP, I guess you are right there I just wanted to catch the moment was not thinking about the scale or perspective.

Cheers

Nigel

I think i agree with everything Robert has said, but i think the exposure somewhere in-between mine and Yours Nigel would be my preference! im going to re-edit mine..

The first time i saw this picture was on my phone, i could see the Starlings just fine.. now im on my main computer i can only just make them out!! :shrug: This screen has GOT to go!! lol..

I think i agree with everything Robert has said, but i think the exposure somewhere in-between mine and Yours Nigel would be my preference! im going to re-edit mine..

The first time i saw this picture was on my phone, i could see the Starlings just fine.. now im on my main computer i can only just make them out!! :shrug: This screen has GOT to go!! lol..

The starlings are no where near as visible as your shot mate.... I have tried to tease them nearer the front of the image with bird seed but they are not playing ball....

Thanks for the comments.

Nigel

Haha.. iv just put a bird feeder up in the garden!! maybe i can help!!.. ;)

While I think of it.... Your sig is breaking the forum rules - no 'active' content allowed so the RSS feed thing will have to go. It was reported a few weeks back and I meant to tell you then so I guess there is no rush :LOL:

I bet this would look great as a large print as the starlings would be more apparent. The only thing that niggles me is that I'd like to see the pier positioned further to the left.

While I think of it.... Your sig is breaking the forum rules - no 'active' content allowed so the RSS feed thing will have to go. It was reported a few weeks back and I meant to tell you then so I guess there is no rush :LOL:

Robert not a problem I will remove the offending item.

Nigel

I bet this would look great as a large print as the starlings would be more apparent. The only thing that niggles me is that I'd like to see the pier positioned further to the left.

Many thanks for the comments, I was going to do a final pass on editing a batch of the images from that Saturday and see if I can improve on the versions I have then I was thinking its print time.

Cheers

Nigel.

Agree with the positioning as mentioned above on this one! Excellent shot though Nigel! The silhouettes add so much to this!

Back