Sunset Thread

fracster

I love BRASH and BRASH loves me
Suspended / Banned
Name
Ade
Edit My Images
Yes
A couple of mine from Malta this November.....good, bad or downright awful?.............:thinking:

Effort one;

301107_1370-1.jpg

Effort two

301107_1374-1.jpg

And a B&W effort, not sure on this one....

B_and_W.jpg

More in my gallery if anyone is interested or Here...

I was on the Gozo ferry, no foreground except sea.I figured it would be better to lose nearly all the sea?

Thanks for the comment, i`m still learning so please keep them coming..........(y)

Your second image is best as you can see the sun and it's rays. Agree that some foreground interest would have been nice, but being on a ferry, this may not have been possible. If you are not already, you may want to invest in some ND filters, to balance the exposure when you do include a foreground. Or you could try HDR, but not my favorite choice.

I think they are alright, but would be better with some foreground interest. Even if it were to be the boat :)

The second is the best, I like the rays at the bottom. The sepia version does nothing for me, sorry.

The second is the best, I like the rays at the bottom. The sepia version does nothing for me, sorry.

Thanks, no need to apologise, I don`t like it much either and it would be crap if we all liked the same thing anyway....:LOL:

Back