sunset

whitewash

Fishy Fingers
Edit My Images
Yes
now many of you folks will have seen the sunset picture i took in anglesey in 2005...

sunset.jpg

well i was back there this time and hoped that i could perhaps make a better picture by changing the perspective slightly and well hoping for a truely spectacular sunset to capture......

and i didnt get it, infact it was bland as a coldplay/keene colaboration, no spectaular colours, infact no nothing, but the scene looked nice, the sweep of the bay, the fisherman make a nice forground. so i tried to get something useful out of it. i bracketed around different meter readings and shutter speeds in the hope of getting something out of it, maybe something that the eye didnt pick up

im not too pleased but i like the cloudforms and the fishing rods, just wish the sunset itself was something interesting!
sunset2006.jpg

Nice restful scene, though I find the colours a bit too hot in the first image.

I really like the colours in the 2nd one but prefer the crop of the first.
Gawd! theres no pleasing some people is there :LOL:

I have to say both are great but 2nd is favourite, like th crop to, maybe less blue sky at the top but as it is it's great.

Well I like them both! - The second one is more "natural" and the fishing rods add a little extra interest IMHO ... Paul ;)

Back