Supa-cars

mrp

Edit My Images
Yes
Was trying to jazz up some otherwise dull pics...then one thing leads to another...:D

IMG_2319m.jpg

IMG_2118m.jpg

IMG_2097m.jpg

IMG_1404m.jpg

IMG_1067m.jpg

IMG_4440m.jpg

They are brilliant. :clap::clap:

Will be back to look at those again lots of times I think.

lol...i'd buy the ferrari in the first pic if they put it into production!

Ha Ha! Love the baby E-Type!

Great stuff. :clap:

(y)

like the look...

md(y)

even my wife could park one of those:LOL:

Good job, the E-type is my favorite

>>> I did not create these <<<

There was a thread (too many dead links to make it worth linking to) on Honda-tech 3+ years ago about mini-cars. Did save 3 of my favorites.

260745241_x2Rzv-O.jpg

260745281_4MDE2-O.jpg

260745298_rKXzQ-O.jpg

Wow, thanks for the encouraging comments. As I say these were dull pics with horrible backgrounds.

Here is the E Type before

IMG_1404.jpg

Here is the E Type before

Well there goes the rule book on polishing turds. :LOL:

started to scroll down on the asus eeepc thinking this is going to look great as i could see dark background and lovely red roof.
Then Was a little disapointed but the super deformed look fantastic

They're brilliant, I love the stratos one. Any chance of a tutorial when you've got some spare time?

They're brilliant, I love the stratos one. Any chance of a tutorial when you've got some spare time?

Kev, Open 2 images side by side reduce the width of the one and cut and paste wheels from the other.

love the stratos replica :)

(speaking as someone with a Stratos ;) )

The owner has emailed me for permission to 'use the image'. I don't have a problem with it, but am curious what are peoples thoughts on this and what type of use would be ok with you ???

these are great, Its like SMART cars have made lookalikes... or real versions of the little models you can get in Halfords..

Great...

Kev, Open 2 images side by side reduce the width of the one and cut and paste wheels from the other.

Ha ha, thanks for the tip mrp

This really is simpler than I thought.

Kudos to you though mrp for doing with cars not at a straight on angle.

I had a quick attempt on a shot of my old mowter !

shortt5.jpg

ha ha excellent. love the last one of the porsche!

my fav is the GT Carrera haha! Sweet!
Is there any online tuts for this? Would like to have a play about when i get home. :)

Those are pretty cool. They remind me of those remote control toys from several years back Char-Gs. Remember them?

Back