Sweeties

Name
Wendy
Edit My Images
Yes
Tonight’s efforts with Tamron 90mm.
Sweeties … cannot believe I bought them with the sole intention of taking pictures.
Two that came out semi decent, practicing with DoF in number 2, also used tripod.
Have sharpened them in photobucket.

IMG_2720.jpg

IMG_2711.jpg

thought about putting these in the weekly (now bi-weekly) comp? the theme is 'sweet' :)

Oh, not seen that. Probably not good enough yet, will go have a peek though, thanks :)

Sweeties … cannot believe I bought them with the sole intention of taking pictures.

Yeh!
;)
Right!
:D
Your just a big softie at heart! Sweetie!:naughty:

Not seen Love Hearts for years, didn't think they were still made :D

Not seen Love Hearts for years, didn't think they were still made :D

Yep! They sure are!
I walked past the Swizzles Sweetie Factory a few weeks ago next to the canal just outside New Mills. The smell was fatastic! No freebies though!!

This might amuse you!!
http://www.swizzels-matlow.com/

Thanks Baz just watched how they are made :D

They were on offer in Morrisons, 5 for £1 including drumstick lolly, which I confess to eating lol.

Sweeties … cannot believe I bought them with the intention of eating some and using some for taking pictures.

There you are, fixed it for you!! :D

This could get quite interesting as I have specifically put smarties on the weekly shopping list :D

Fantastic Captures I Really Like No.1 Very Sharp And Crisp And Great Colours Very Well Done

Kirk

Number one is my favourite - the colours look very natural in both shots and great detail.

Good detail in no. 1 - like that

Wonder if this idea will spread to cream cakes etc?

Back