Swimming in the Sunset, Carnforth

Name
Andrew
Edit My Images
Yes
Took this in Carnforth and it was a pleasant evening out, spotted other togers around the area too.

Thoughts always welcomed.

Cheers,

Andrew

3579954612_9913d52c31.jpg

Larger Version:
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3355/3579954612_9913d52c31_b.jpg

Not my kind of photography but I know when I like a picture and I like this one :)

Hi Folks,
Thanks for all the positive comments, much appreciated. It is in a place called Arnside I believe

Super shot ! !

ah that explains it. I live in Carnforth and have never seen that place. Arnside is quite a way from Carnforth.

Geez thanks alot guys, glad you like this shot I like it myself, I think I might print this one out and frame it on the wall, it is somehow very peaceful.

Tarik, I used a ND4 filter on the lens and I did a selective grad filter in lightroom on the sky. Adjusted the raw image using Curves and tweaked the contrast and saturation a little abit and that was about it really.

Cheers,

andy

A beautiful shot. The large version does it SO much justice. The colours are absolutely fantastic and the composition spot on.

Looking at this shot, it seems almost like it could be on a terraformed Mars. It has a lovely tranquil feel of isolation. Definitely a shot to be proud off.

I like VERY much.

Back