Swing

Edit My Images
Yes
Hi there,
looking for improvements to this pic, i realise the best one would be if the mum had her eyes open, such a shame, as the little lad is so difficult to photo, he looks anywhere except at the camera.....and definately knows it....

any c&c appreciated
3064134336_fd16caca0e.jpg

cheers
marcus

That's a lovely expression on the little lad-does it actually matter that Mum's eyes are closed?They're obviously having a good time...and the diagonal works well imo.(y)

Might I suggest cropping off the top to get rid of that bright spot on the lhs?

thanks, you're right, the one's with her eyes open doesn't make it that much better really, and was chuffed to capture his expression, and best of all she loves the pic :0)
the bright spot could be removed but wouldn't that get rid of some of the lovely autumn colour in the trees?
thanks for the advice

thanks, you're right, the one's with her eyes open doesn't make it that much better really, and was chuffed to capture his expression, and best of all she loves the pic :0)
the bright spot could be removed but wouldn't that get rid of some of the lovely autumn colour in the trees?
thanks for the advice

Even better if Mum loves it!

If you don't want to crop the top off how about cloning some more trees into the bright spot?

If you don't mind REALLY cheating... you could copy and drop in a pair of her open eyes from another image (if you have more taken from the same spot at the same time). If it's done well nobody'd ever know!

Back