Sydney Schnauzer

DJW

Edit My Images
Yes
At request of DigitalFailure who just got one of these, here's Sydney at 1 year old. Shot last night in shade of garden.

sydney1.jpg

sydney2.jpg

& lastly with our other dog....Jasper the Boxer.....desperately wanting the ball ;)

sydney3.jpg

suberp Dave, really good first shot and the last is also fantastic

All look good, work very well in B&W, I think my favourite is #3 - but to be honest they all look great as an illustration of different compositions and styles (y)

Well Sydney (although a girl) likes to mount Jasper when he is laid down , round his kneck & then give him a right good bonking .....hilarious to watch.. have to try & capture on the camera , as she has her head back, showing that darn Jasper who's boss ;)

nice shots,how about a shot of jasper i love boxers,we did have one till he passed away 18 months ago.

Wonderful shots Dave ... but do me a big, big favour ?

Whatever you do ... DON'T show Jill ... please !?!

TFS ...

Nice shots there Dave, like the others I love no 3 :D

My little missi is going to go to the groomers on the 25th, then i'll post some other pictures of her with a stripped coat.

number 3 as well (y)

digitalfailure said:
Nice shots there Dave, like the others I love no 3 :D

My little missi is going to go to the groomers on the 25th, then i'll post some other pictures of her with a stripped coat.

We invested in some pro trimmers to keep main coat short, as doesn't a Groom cost around £25 ? Must admit they look good when they come back though ;)

I like them alot mate, super job. (y)

Did you do much adjustment with levels etc?
I really struggle with B&W shots, well tbh a bit pants at it at times, lol.
Any tips you fancey throwing my way.

From memory it was :-

- From RAW choose WB of Shade, then tweak exposure line if required.
- A Channel Mixer conversion to Monochrome with 40% Red & 60% Green (play with mix to your liking).
- I always look at levels to see if left & right can be pulled in if required (eg to start of curves). Note with Mono you can get away pulling sliders past start of curves for more dramatic blacks & whites.
-Then just slight sharpen.....although using the 50mm f1.8, it's so sharp , very little had to be done.

we are lucky enough to have a groomer who works from the vets where she's registered, £20 for the works!

with luck they'll clip her teeth as well as her claws....might stop the biting!! :d

Now if only the dog said that everytime I gave it some tit bits ;)

Back