T-Ball game and portraits

Name
Renee
Edit My Images
Yes
Because of all the people standing around I pretty much got crap for pictures of the actual game of T-ball. If you don't know what that is, it is baseball for 5 year olds where instead of being pitched to they hit the baseball off of a "T". Anyway I thought I had better luck with the two sisters of the boy pictured.

Remmy
2596531674_8e4e7868ba_o.jpg

Rory
2596531708_6d15d9f762_o.jpg

Arianna
2596531758_8d1fcc4dc3_o.jpg

Some bizarre fake blurring going on in the 1st one. The other two are oddly desaturated making the colours really odd and ill. And on a side note which photos are of the sisters? I am guessing the bottom one and....? Because the names are confusing me.

Why hello there stranger!
I agree with the first one. I think its because the blurring doesnt extend infront of the lad (ie to the left of where he's running), so it jumps out at you (although to be honest, I didn't notice it straight away).

I disagree with the second one though, I love the processing on it. I'm a big fan of that muted colour (possibly with a tint?) approach at the moment.

Cute kids too :)

Why hello there stranger!
I agree with the first one. I think its because the blurring doesnt extend infront of the lad (ie to the left of where he's running), so it jumps out at you (although to be honest, I didn't notice it straight away).

I disagree with the second one though, I love the processing on it. I'm a big fan of that muted colour (possibly with a tint?) approach at the moment.

Cute kids too :)

Thanks Marcel. I've still been taking pics but just haven't had time to post them up. Horse show season is in full swing so you guys can be sick of those soon!
I agree with #1 but I had such a small aperture 1) because of a lot of sun and 2) I wanted to make sure I got the boy in focus. Unfortunately it was the last game of the season so I"ll have to wait a while before I get to try again. Thanks for the input from both. The Mom really likes the pics of the girls and she asked for the muted colours (which I like too). But I do realise is subjective.

Back