Take 1 young Jack Russell and a hosepipe...funny!

Yv

TPer Emerita
Name
Yvonne, pronounced Eve...
Edit My Images
Yes
This afternoon we decided to give the rug from the shed a bit of a hosing down, its pretty much beyond cleaning, but one must show willing. We have 2 JR terriers. ~1 terrier took one look at clean water and scarpered, her favoured form of wetness being the muddiest puddle she can find. However #2 Russell, Scrappy, 8mths old and named because she is convinced she can take on the world inspite of her diminutive stature, chose to take on the water coming from the hosepipe! :LOL::LOL:

Not technically great pictures, just snapped them off quickly, but I thought you might enjoy the giggle we just had :D

Cropped, sharpened and shrunk, thats it!

DSC_2827.JPG

DSC_2829.JPG

DSC_2838.JPG

DSC_2840.JPG

DSC_2842.JPG

DSC_2851.JPG

:LOL: loadsa fun ... thanks for sharing

Brilliant - made me smile as much as seeing some sunshine this week!!!

Haha thanks for sharing these.
Those dogs are crazy :LOL:

Great sequence (y)

I never have the camera to hand when our dogs do something daft. (Don't know why though cos they hardly ever do anything sensible) :LOL:

Glad you like them peeps, it's nice to sometimes to just post those silly grabbed shots, not worrying about whether its composed properly, etc. Mind you, I can say that the D70s [the one I grabbed as I knew I had flattened both 200 batteries a few hours earlier while out] is certainly damp proof....its still working :D

I love that last "action" one - pity there's a dead rabbit in the background tho:LOL:

Back