Take a heavy with you!

ROFL - love it!

Good... but no where near as funny as This Thread from a vauxhall forum for a car being sold :D :bonk:

Theres a better one on a Subaru forum where members tracked down the seller of none existant Wiis, found her facebook site and other things like that, Then they tracked down the boyfriend and told him what she'd done etc etc etc. Then tracked down other victims and put them onto her. It took hours to read through but was worth it.

It even made the BBC IIRC

http://bbs.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/650319-ebay-scumbag.html

Theres a better one on a Subaru forum where members tracked down the seller of none existant Wiis, found her facebook site and other things like that, Then they tracked down the boyfriend and told him what she'd done etc etc etc. Then tracked down other victims and put them onto her. It took hours to read through but was worth it.

It even made the BBC IIRC

http://bbs.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/650319-ebay-scumbag.html

Can't read it, the links are all screw... Looks really cool too :D

Why couldn't he try to sell it on this forum, so's we could have all the fun !!!

:D

I think i lost an entire day of work reading that thread, plus all the interest it generated crashed their server :LOL:

lol I wasted a good few hours too - did notice about 15 people reading the thread too at one stage :p

Good... but no where near as funny as This Thread from a vauxhall forum for a car being sold :D :bonk:

Absolutely wonderful! If for no other reason than for THE best post EVER from any Moderator on any forum:

Can we please make the abuse slightly less aggressive

:LOL::LOL::LOL: Classic!

I should have gone to bed an hour ago :LOL: Gave up on about page 20something of the VXR one and skipped to the end (yes, I sometimes do that with books too :LOL: )

I love that vauxhall one, was it ever resolved? i really cant be bothered to read it all again.
What made me laugh about kiddie was how he seemed to think that by telling people he wasnt a thief was enough to justify his disgust at being called one. It probably is a completely innocent sale but he really has the wrong attitude.

anybody wanna buy a Boots 24 exposure camera then :LOL:

have you got the serial numbr, VIN and V5 please,as i think there is crash damage from the wedding table you nicked it from!!

i seem to remember my number plate on that model, and can i have your dads date of birth credit card number as i want to kidnap the car he drives.

thanks i am really interested in purchase form outer mongolia
:):)
cheers

Back