Take That

paulc

Is leaving, again.
Name
Paul
Edit My Images
Yes
9am this morning Take That tickets went on sale, I took an hour off to try and get 4 tickets for my family, I tried and tried and tried, on line, on the phone and in the end I gave up and had to go to work.

Can you imagine how ticked off I am to find 1000's of them on ebay at stoopid prices...Oooh it makes me seethe.

Anyway did anyone manage to get any tickets?

BTW I dont really like Take hat being a bloke an all..Ahem, but wanted to go for the sake of my girls.

"BTW I dont really like Take hat being a bloke an all..Ahem, but wanted to go for the sake of my girls"

We know you really wanted them for yourself. lol :)

I reckon some folks just buy them so they can flog em on the internet. A freind of a friend does it for a living. Professional Flogger. Made a tidy profit on the 2005 Ashes tour, nintendo wii etc..

I tried to buy four this morning too on the ticketmaster site...but had no luck either tried for nearly an hour and decided enough was enough! I went to see them last year and was fantatsic...I wanted to take my daughter tis year but sadly not going to get the chance. The prices on ebay are ridiculous.. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TAKE-THAT-TIC...56QQihZ007QQcategoryZ1306QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem surely this isn't a real bid??

My wife and daughter were both online this morning and failed to get tickets. Radio said more were being released at 11am so they were back at it then and got the 6 tickets they wanted within a couple of minutes after 11.

Pleased to say none of the tickets are for me :)

Well I'm glad that some people got tickets, I went onto a site called seetickets.com and could get tickets for take that but wouldn't know where they were in the MEN so I passed them up, it is a pretty good site and I also managed to get tickets for the xfactor live at the MEN tommorrow..again I'm only going for my girls sake.*cough*.

Ticketmaster was hopeless and kept saying "your wait is 15 minutes and then just said server not found..Ooh i'm getting annoyed just thinking about it.

What a shambles the whole thing was..I'm glad that I'm not going now..if I say it often enough I'll start to believe it.:razz:

I tried to buy four this morning too on the ticketmaster site...but had no luck either tried for nearly an hour and decided enough was enough! I went to see them last year and was fantatsic...I wanted to take my daughter tis year but sadly not going to get the chance. The prices on ebay are ridiculous.. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TAKE-THAT-TIC...56QQihZ007QQcategoryZ1306QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem surely this isn't a real bid??
Don't worry about the ebay prices being ridiculous. £52 face value per ticket in the first place is ridiculous. I know some people like them bit let's face it Take That are a bit cheesy to say the least.
Mind you a colleague at work took his girlfriend to see Madonna in concert last year (just as cheesy in my opinion) and his tickets cost him £150 each and that was face value not off ebay or a tout.`

I tried to get Muse tickets a few months ago, was here at 8:50am and the tickets were to be released at 9am. The site jammed up at 9am. By the time it loaded for me at 9:05am, it was all gone. :shrug:

I tried to get Muse tickets a few months ago, was here at 8:50am and the tickets were to be released at 9am. The site jammed up at 9am. By the time it loaded for me at 9:05am, it was all gone. :shrug:

I've got two (me + daughter) :D

Ahh Muse :D

Saw them at the MEN on the 10th November and seeing them at Wembley Stadium on the 16th June :D

But yea, got my mum and auntie tickets for take that this morning, the thursday gig! Was on at 9am ish from seetickets.com.

I spent 2 hours getting the "your wait times is 15 minutes" or something then it timing out and it resetting :(

11 dates in Manchester and i couldnt even get a couple of tickets :(

I wouldn'y pay some ebayer 300.00 for tickets that he wont even get from the promoter for another 8 months..that is just crazy.

When I was offered tickets on seeticket.com, I was not offered any seating preferences, just 45.00 or 25.00 options, how great would it be to find that your not even sitting together with your family at the arena, that would really take the fun out of take that!!

finally got 4 tickets for the O2 arena [ Millenium dome to all those that paid for it!!!] at 11.00am after 2 hours of trying. Now waiting for the Internet Police to come a calling at work for doing it!

Do i care-no!!!!

JohnB

Back