Matt

TPer Emeritus
Name
matt
Edit My Images
Yes
here it is folks, TP shop
http://www.talkphotography.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38

in here you will find special offers we manage to get, any branded products we can get done(something coming soon!) and any group buys, such as the Hama group buy we have, so pop along and have a look!

new items coming soon...:D

bum licker!

thanks Joe!

hehe

there is a suggestiongs thread in the forum if anyone has any good ideas for merchandise, the photobook idea is listed there

As a side note I'd personally like to publicaly thank Matty for all the hard work he's put into this.

While I tend to take care of the nuts and bolts side of the forums, and the PR side of things, matty is not only our number one pimp, but he's been working hard at it getting the deals for everyone.
He's been dealing with Hama, Colab, Sigma, not to mention a few other suppliers (which we're keeping schtum about for the moment ;)...watch this space).

So :clap: for matty, who has to put up with the ever ever so cautious me who likes to look at every single option from every single angle before we do anything... :LOL:

Cheers bud. :)

If I buy my new lens in the next few weeks and then find out you could have saved me £100, I won't be happy :p

If I buy my new lens in the next few weeks and then find out you could have saved me £100, I won't be happy :p

You will. You get to meet me again at Chester Zoo :)

I don't think it should be called the chester zoo meet, all the pictures after it just consist of me :eek:

It's the Jonny appreciation meet :D

As a side note I'd personally like to publicaly thank Matty for all the hard work he's put into this.

While I tend to take care of the nuts and bolts side of the forums, and the PR side of things, matty is not only our number one pimp, but he's been working hard at it getting the deals for everyone.
He's been dealing with Hama, Colab, Sigma, not to mention a few other suppliers (which we're keeping schtum about for the moment ;)...watch this space).

So :clap: for matty, who has to put up with the ever ever so cautious me who likes to look at every single option from every single angle before we do anything... :LOL:

Cheers bud. :)

thanks Marcel, you ARE the most cautious person ever in the world..:LOL:

Just an idea guys - you could see who does more chimping - the togs or the inmates!

Well done Matty - even though not all of us have a load of wedge to shell out, every little discount helps! Thanks!

Back