Tamron 55-200mm f4.0-5.6 Di II LD Macro Lens - £30 + del

Edit My Images
Yes
Compact telephoto zoom lens which is only suitable for digital SLR cameras with APS-C sized sensors. 35mm equivalent focal length of 85-310mm. As this lens doesn't feature a built in autofocus motor the Nikon fitting version is not compatible with the Nikon D40, D40x and D60 D-SLR cameras. Ideal companion to your digital SLR cameras standard 18-55 zoom lens. 95cm close focus across the entire zoom range. 52mm filter thread.

http://www.bristolcameras.co.uk/p-tamron-lens-55-200mm-f4-0-5-6-di-ii-ld-macro.htm

Saw that on HUKD and thought i'd share the wealth.

Shame it's plus £30 for Canon fit as my brother's just got his first DSLR: but still, even with the added thirty quid it's cheaper than most other places.

I've ordered one, was going to go via Jessops and pick one up but this is to good to turn down, will get some test shots up once i get it

Got mine today, rather impressed for £31.50 delivered via recorded delivery to me, alittle wait but for the money i cant complain, put onto camera, two snaps, one at 55m one at 200mm

here you go

55mm

Crop2a.jpg

100% crop

Crop2a1.jpg

200mm

crop1.jpg

100% crop

crop1a.jpg

cant go wrong at the price. i look forward to testing this morning with a better subject :LOL:

Thanks for the tip! Was looking at the Sigma, but for £60 for the Canon fit I don't think I can go wrong.

Thanks for that heads up, just ordered one.

Back