GreyEffect2.jpg

HutsFront.jpg

TankertonDefences.jpg

TankertonHuts.jpg

Sunset.jpg

Rest here!
http://s266.photobucket.com/albums/ii279/NeilSouthMorePhotos/WhitstableCoast/

Named it wrong though :eek:

the 3rd and last are a bit weak. The first had lovely bold colours. I would have tried to use a polariser and get more saturation (if you hadn't already). Maybe a ND grad on number 4 as well, to bring out a bit more of the sky.
Those are my initial impressions and thoughts. For what it's worth

I particularly like the fifth one, although I think it could be slightly improved if you had taken it slightly more to the right so that the wooden barrier finished about 1/3rd if the way into the frame from the left hand border. The water on the 3rd picture looks lovely, although I think the picture could benefit from some more foreground interest.

Of the beach huts, I think the last one of them is the best #6, although I'd probably crop it slightly from the left to hide the other row in front. Nice set of photos :)

Rob

the 3rd and last are a bit weak. The first had lovely bold colours. I would have tried to use a polariser and get more saturation (if you hadn't already). Maybe a ND grad on number 4 as well, to bring out a bit more of the sky.
Those are my initial impressions and thoughts. For what it's worth

Don't have a polariser or ND grad :crying:

Ooh spooky, this means you were less than a mile away from my house when you took these pics :eek:

I really like no. 6 although foreground possibly a little too dark?

Back