Tarantino's - Death Proof

mho

Name
Mark
Edit My Images
No
I have just watched Tarantino's - Death Proof.

All I can say its in his top 3 films, Tarantino back at what he does best, films like this. Superb.

I'm not going to say anything about it, to spoil it for others, just watch it.

Never heard of it.

I'm a huge Tarantino fan - the man's a genius, but I hope he's got over his werewolf and Ninja period. :D

Never heard of it.

I'm a huge Tarantino fan - the man's a genius, but I hope he's got over his werewolf and Ninja period. :D

I love his work, Id put this up with Pulp Fiction, Kill Bill 1.

Sounds great.

'True Romance' was fantastic too, although Pulp Fiction has to be Numero Uno.

Hmmm...i've got this pencilled in for a weekend watch...looks good, even with the "special" false leg!

for anyone thats never heard of it, Tarantino and Robert Rodriguez (Dir: From Dusk Till Dawn, Desperado, Sin City) co-wrote 2 films, "Death Proof" and "Planet Terror" and released them as a double bill in the states called "Grindhouse"...have a look at the trailer here

Although i'm still suprised Tarantino sold out and lent his name to "Hostel" and its below-par sequel.

My husband I went to go see these in the theater when they came out.......Loved both of them, but personally liked Planet Terror better. Pretty weird for a girl, huh???

Sounds great.

'True Romance' was fantastic too, although Pulp Fiction has to be Numero Uno.

It was, I was only including films he directed, not ones he wrote, but Tony Scott did a great job with it all the same.

Tarantino's CSI episodes are also probably some of the best from the frachise as well.

Will I spent the whole time watching through my hands? as a bit of a wimp with Tarantino films, I can just about handle Kill Bill. Should Joe take someone else!?

Although I really like Taratino's better stuff, ie; Reservoir Dogs, Pulp Fiction etc, some of his more recent work has been over the top and up its self imo. I hope he returns to his earlier style. My favourite director probably has to be Takeshi Kitano though. I love 'Hana-bi' and 'Dolls'. :)

Back