Tattershall church and castle

first scores well with the tit for tat between the two structures in the thirds and on a diagonal
a slight convergence of verticals easy to correct in say lightroom
the blue item and the odd spare masonry can be removed to tidy up and make the shot austere
2 and 3 need the extra foilage to be removed where it overlaps with 3 a better shot
cheers
geof

Hi Geoff,

Thank you for your reply. The church does look like its leaning back! I dont notice some of these things until someone picks them out. I only have Canons DPP so i will see if I can do it in there, otherwise I think I need to invest in some decent software. I still have loads to learn and thanks again for your reply. (y)

Hi Geoff,

Thank you for your reply. The church does look like its leaning back! I dont notice some of these things until someone picks them out. I only have Canons DPP so i will see if I can do it in there, otherwise I think I need to invest in some decent software. I still have loads to learn and thanks again for your reply. (y)

which was how i felt after joining the forum and getting some advice along the way
i bought second hand on ebay light room 2 which i am happy with and had a gift of adobe elements 2...an oldie...which also does enough for my output requirements
for stitching panos i am grateful to the person who suggested microsoft ICE which is free
cheers
geof

Back