Critique Teesdale Waterfalls

Name
jason
Edit My Images
Yes
Second is the pick for me, sharp where it needs to be and the right amount of movement in the water. The white balance on the third looks a bit magenta. If I remember correctly you can get much lower and closer to High Force for a more impressive view.

Second is the pick for me, sharp where it needs to be and the right amount of movement in the water. The white balance on the third looks a bit magenta. If I remember correctly you can get much lower and closer to High Force for a more impressive view.
Yea , from the other side of the river is a better view. But I wasn’t gonna walk 4 miles back round

Nice set Jason. Worth tweaking the white balance on number 3 to make it a bit more neutral or even going through the set to make white balance a little more consistent, allowing for cloud cover.

Nice set Jason the first is my fave.

Very nice set Jason although the first two stand out for me with much more diffused light. I have to admit I really struggle with images of low force and high force. They're both great locations to visit but I'm yet to be pleased with any images I've taken from there. I actually really fancy visiting in some horrible weather sometime and see if that helps! I find Gibson's cave much more photogenic (cool story behind the naming of it as well). You've got it in really nice conditions. Really good amount of water but with a nice tranquillity about it as well. First edges it for me, just because it's my favourite view of that scene and makes for a more interesting image IMO.

Back