Temperamental modal

Great shot, the focus on the kids eyes is soo sharp its almost hypnotic, very effective in drawing you into eye contact.
Doesnt matter what part of the shot you look at, those eyes are always clear, almost like the picture is looking at the viewer, and the viewer is the subject of that pictures attention - probably doesnt sound like alot of sense but I know what I mean;). Excellent.

Thanks for sharing:thumb:

Course i get what you mean;)

It's hard to get a bad shot of the lad, he's full of beans that's for sure, i'd be in bed by 7 every night if he was mine lol

I heard a good line the other day, that basically our Photographs are really self portraits, that they say as much about us as they do about the subjects we capture. I think that shot say's the boys a bit special, at least to me.

Cheers pal

Butter wouldn't melt eh ? But I can see what you mean about no :innocent: - its definitely in those eyes ! Impressive shot, very clear detail and I fully agree with Warspite you have captured the eye contact brilliantly ... well done ! :clap:

And TFS ...

I really like this shot, and totally agree with Warspite about those eyes.

We've all been there! Lovely picture. One that pleases photographers but not usually mothers or grannies - they see that look too often.

Back