tenby

Name
Geof
Edit My Images
Yes

TAKEN ON OLYMPUS C765UZ 4Mp

great no matter what the weather..lots of charity shops, pubs, cafe's and not far from our caravan
cheers
geof

Really like that.

Also may work really well with a bit of selective colouring on the buildings?

Really like that.

Also may work really well with a bit of selective colouring on the buildings?

yo Michael...if i could i would...but i never found out or bothered to find out how to do it...as i didnt think it suited me...but on this shot i can envisage a bit of that in a slight way
any advice on what software to get
i have PS2 only
cheers
geof

I like this Geof. The colours of the buildings offset the grey sky. The couple walking across the beach add to it as well.

thanks Peter
and i am glad you did pick up on the people on the sand...which i thought was a good tie to the humanity of the shot
small and evident but not to intrusive
good critique..;)

cheers
geof

It's very easy to do selective colouring. I used to do them in gimp until i got pse10 a few days ago.

All you need to do is great a duplicate layer. Convert the top layer to b&w. Then use the eraser to erase the areas you want in colour. Use the magic wand or lasso to help select areas.

A quick 30 second edit. Can remove if you want me too
6443397523_3344f1a39c_b.jpg

Love it, i was always taken on holiday as a child to Tenby so brigns a lot of memories for me

I also LOVE the seagull in the top right of the shot !

100% observation..i was going to crop it but i used to spend hours waiting on seagulls coming into seaside shots...so it stayed...and i felt better
as i do now seeing as you did spot it and liked its inclusion
something about a bird in the sky...thats what sky is for...birds and clouds
cheers and thanks
geof

Really nice Geof (y) I love the nice pastel tones it's a great view :clap: the only suggestion that I have is that I think that it needs a small amount of CCW rotation :thinking:

Matt
MWHCVT

:puke: that is the last thing i would have thought of with all the detail
quite a fundamental error
thanks Matthew
cheers
geof

Back