Tenerife ( IS THIS A CRAP SHOT?)

Dominic5749

Im bored with it now
Name
Dominic
Edit My Images
No
Hi all I said I would post some of my images when I get back and edit them well i got friday. Thanks for all your help and advice. before i went.

C&C welcome hope you like it. (y)

DSC4526_copy_2_.jpg

Last edited:
Really nice image, I wish I'd explored the north of the island more, instead of lying on the beach all the time!

Yes the north part was nice. Thanks for the comment.

I don't think this is a crap shot at all - in fact I quite like it. I think it may be a little off kilter as I want to straighten it (but that may just be my strange sense of perception!). I love the rich warm earthy colours and the contrast with the lovely blue sky where the fluffy clouds sort of mirror the rocks in the foreground. Well spotted!

Not crap at all. Nice shot, I agree with minimeeze it looks a tiny bit off kilter and possibly very top of sky is a tiny bit dark for my taste (did you use filters by the way?). Good stuff!

hi all, it is straight. Thats one thing im fussy with,if you look at the church the roof its level the foreground was in abit of a dip and slight hill. Yes i used a b&W polarizer and a 0.6 lee filter soft grad. I think or it might of been a 0.3 soft.

As to the dark part of the sky, well we all have different tastes , but i like this style in my photography when using a polarizer filter.

nice snapshot for your holiday album mate..

but the image does nothing for me very :shrug: well boring ....

nowhere near your normal standard...

all imho

just my thoughts dont cry dom....:crying:

md:wave:

nice snapshot for your holiday album mate..

but the image does nothing for me very :shrug: well boring ....

nowhere near your normal standard...

all imho

just my thoughts dont cry dom....:crying:

md:wave:

Waiting for a BITE:thinking: :LOL::LOL:. Cheers for the feedback Mr ..MD.. !
Might be round yours saturday. will text before then. (y)

Good picture, just clone out that white stick bottom left

why? it was there when i took it so its staying there.:razz: No its not distracting to the point where you are just looking at the stick, so i think it should stay(y). Thanks for the positive feedback everyone.

Back