Test really

Name
Ken
Edit My Images
Yes
Just testing really, couldn't figure how to link from my site to here....but thanks to Marcel (easily the best mod on the site ;) :D ) this SHOULD show now.
It's one I've tried to shoot before and taken a couple of days ago. A couple of seconds exposure with a little wind....which moved the ferns around a tad. Is the movement too much?
Anyway keeping my fingers crossed here's the pic.

nymphcity2copy4km.jpg

Thanks.
Ken.

Thanks Jewel...Funny thing is I can see the pic.

Red X here Ken as well......also Red X on your site too.

jewel said:
so what's my problem then, I can't see it? :thinking:
No not your problem but can't understand why I can see it but nobody else can....Oh most definately my problem and one I can't figure???

I can see it and I like it, maybe a tad too much movement on the fern but the title says it all.

I don't think the movement is to much at all, it's a stunning picture.

Hacker said:
I can see it and I like it, maybe a tad too much movement on the fern but the title says it all.
Oh well that's a start IF you're not winding me up?

nice picture ken, looks very shaded as padley was yesterday, unfortunately most of mine were cr*p, and i have binned em, but took a couple from Eyam(the plague village) and a few from Chatsworth.

Lovely shot Ken. I'd have preferred the movement just in the water, but you can't always get what you want at this game. :shrug: It works well for me anyway. :)

THanks guys, just need to figure out how I got it to work now.....:thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

cant see it Ken

I can see it fine and it looks good.

Are those that cant see it using something other than IE e.g Mozilla etc etc

neonpollen said:
I don't think the movement is to much at all, it's a stunning picture.
Agreed :)

OK here...I'd prefer the ferns still!.......but never the less it is a great pic..

Ken..

You take some stunning outdoor shots friend. Another great example..(y)

Really like that shot Ken. Your website also has some great stuff on it.

Back