Test

CT

TPer Emeritus
Edit My Images
Yes
Test (new hosting)

Fed_up.jpg

Nice one..........my missis often has EDIT does not have that expression.

Is he sat on someone? Or is that 'hand' actually a foot? :LOL: :LOL:

Your hosting seems fine, however your self portrait is excellent ;)

LOL. He looks a tad pi$$ed off don't he? :D

Caption, "Oh no - another bozo with a camera :yawn: ".

Love the photo.

regards

I'm pretty damned impressed at the quality and clarity.
I don't know wether its your lens, your camera, you, or your PP skills but that quality is what I strive for.

Bachs said:
I'm pretty damned impressed at the quality and clarity.
I don't know wether its your lens, your camera, you, or your PP skills but that quality is what I strive for.

:ponders:
Nice of you to say so mate, but I'm pretty sure it was just a jpeg (it's an old pic now) and it's had minimal processing. I seem to remember lightening a shadow under the hand, but I didn't do much to it.

It's a 100-400L shot and I'm pretty sure I have a really good version anyway, but I've noticed that there seem to be sweet spots in the zoom range where it really delivers outstanding sharpness, with nice layering and bokeh when the background distances are right. I think this was mid zoom or less but I can't remember now, Perhaps I just managed to hold it still for a change. :D

Great shot. I keep thinking the hand over face is to distract from the clenched foot (like fist) that is going to smack you ;)

Matt said:
Your eyes are failing you CT.
Its a girl!

:D:D

Maybe he aint fussy... :LOL:

Matt said:
Your eyes are failing you CT.
Its a girl!

:D:D

I'm sure you're right Matt, but I think you'd have to be an Orang-Utan to be sure, and how many pints would you have to drink before you'd even think about it. :icon_eek:

Tough bein' an Orang-Utan! :D

Back