Testing New 6x9

Name
Danny
Edit My Images
No
Recently picked up a Fuji GW690ii and I'm loving the results paired with Kodak Gold on 120. The 6x9 scans are just unbelievable.

Not sure how long I'll continue to use it with the price of film coupled with only 8 frames p/roll but enjoying it for now.

684841230007 by Danny Birrell, on Flickr

684841230006 by Danny Birrell, on Flickr

Last edited:
I really liked my med format film camera's. But gave them to a nephew! problem was the film was more costly than 35mm and printing went way up. Probably because I wanted enlargement's. If your not making big photo's I don't see the point of med format for no other reason than cost! I haven't made much of any usefull effort to sell any proto's so the cost is born by me and with digitaal I have enlarged photo's all over the house and modtly framed. Pring my own and make my own frames from scratch and cost ust isn't that high as it was with film. I still have one med formay film camera, Yashecia 635. Seldom use it though but do now and then normally forgetting to send the film off. Just like to use the thing! Ya know what? None of that matter's to me as I can afford to do what I'm doing and don't expect it to pay for itself. If I did expect it to pay for itself, I'd probably quit doing it, I'm retired and sounds to me like I just suggested work! I don't work! Setting up and learning to use a dark room sounds expensive to me and learning get's right back to work! It's taken a life time to learn it , I am a lazy B*****d! :)

DON -- if you have lots of Films 'which you forgot to send off for Processing' send them to me and I ca do them CHEEEEP ! Even E6 now as I have a kit : £ 6 for E6, C41 £ 4, B &W £2 a roll

Back