Text Cursor on a Mac

Marc

TPer Emeritus
Edit My Images
Yes
Is there any way to increase the text cursor width on a MacBook? I keep losing the damned thing when editing documents. I've tried googling, but the answers that come up refer to the pointer.

TIA

This is a common complaint and some applications get round it internally.

For those which don't, have you tried System Preferences | Accessibility | Zoom? It's not ideal but once you get used to it you're part of the way to reducing the pain.

This is a common complaint and some applications get round it internally.

For those which don't, have you tried System Preferences | Accessibility | Zoom? It's not ideal but once you get used to it you're part of the way to reducing the pain.
Yeah, that doesn't really work for me but thanks anyway

Also be aware that if you do adjust the cursor size via the accessibility options, there may be a knock-on effect on the brushes in Photoshop where the brush borders are bigger that the area being ‘brushed’.

I only say maybe because I still use Elements 15, which definitely is affected such I don’t know for sure if more recent versions are similarly affected.

Also be aware that if you do adjust the cursor size via the accessibility options, there may be a knock-on effect on the brushes in Photoshop where the brush borders are bigger that the area being ‘brushed’.

I only say maybe because I still use Elements 15, which definitely is affected such I don’t know for sure if more recent versions are similarly affected.
Thanks. I only use gimp but that's generally only for resizing or adding text.

Back