That Antony Cotton Show - Should be on it tomorrow....

Marcel

Kim Jong Bod
Admin
Name
Marcel
Edit My Images
Yes
...well, in the audience at least .....lol

Just got back from ITV in Manchester, got a couple of tickets to be in the audience.
Had a great afternoon too. Was a good laugh....

We got chatting to a nice couple outside, who it turned out we were also sat next to, and (the lady) was picked to be the tea lady for the show (You have to watch it to understand....lol), who turned out to be getting into photography, (Naturally I shared the address of our very fine forum with her, so hopefully she'll be popping along to say hi and ask a D200 question(She's a Canon user though :D ))

And the woman infront of us was picked to play the end of show game, so chances are we were caught in a few shots....lol

It's being shown tomorrow too....ITV1, 5PM.

So what has everyone else been doing this fine sunday? :)

If you make it on TV, can I be the first to ask for your autograph (don't worry if you can't find any paper a blank cheque is just as good)

i had a video clip appear in Animals do the Funniest Things on ITV last night at 6:10.

Just in case anyone saw it .. it was the one of the giraffe taking that guys sunglasses.... chewing them then spitting them out again.

Got a letter last week saying it would be on, came as a surprise.....seeing as how I sent the video clip in to granada tv.....

7 years ago!!!!! Yes, SEVEN!!! :D :LOL:

Didnt see the programme Janice ... but wow! 7 years ago :LOL:

Will try & remember to record the show tomorrow Marcel, never heard of it let alone seen it before!

Hmmm!!! what did I do?
I spent the day meandering around Ludlow ... looking for 'the one' ... that is tree ... not man! ;)
Oh lets just not even go there :LOL:

i had a video clip appear in Animals do the Funniest Things on ITV last night at 6:10.

Just in case anyone saw it .. it was the one of the giraffe taking that guys sunglasses.... chewing them then spitting them out again.

Got a letter last week saying it would be on, came as a surprise.....seeing as how I sent the video clip in to granada tv.....

7 years ago!!!!! Yes, SEVEN!!! :D :LOL:
Did they pay you for it? and if so was it at the current rate or what they were paying 7 years ago.:)

antony_cotton_5.jpg

I managed to photograph him up London.

Back