That dog again...

Oh that is one good photo Pete. I love it.............................well done.

Ian

Awesome, really like that mate :)

Nice (y)

thats a beautiful shot - amazing lighting & dof, and you've capture the expression beautifully :)

Stunning shots both of them. Of course the second has a certain comical quality but then that is so "boxer"... Lovely dogs, I had one before going back to my usual Border collie breed (y)

Thanks very much. The funny thing is I have spent years putting landscapes, city scapes and people portraits on Flickr to a pretty muted response. I put a few photos of the mutt up and my flickr stream lights up with comments and favourites.

People and dogs eh?

:thinking:
I think you're right, - I'm sure the model helped here, she's gorgeous, but you've captured that. I've got to sort my photos out so I can post some of the family.

1 is a superb portrait, really like it
2 just makes me laugh, what an expression.

I love the first one, brilliant portrait, but the second is just in another league, that expression was well worth waiting for.

I wish my bill would hang around a bit, but the moment he see's or hears anything even remotely related to flash, he's off like a rocket, he hates it

#2 is a proper cracker ;D did you blew some air in to her face or what ?:)

now im off to see her flickr set ;D

edit : twiggy eating a twig made me smile ! :)

Last edited:
Brilliant shot that second one, Pete. Hope Twiggy enjoys having another little girl around the house! ;) Congratulations on Jessica BTW :)

1st one is great - pity about the highlight on the collar - maybe that could be toned down?
2nd one is pure genius.

1 is a superb portrait, really like it
2 just makes me laugh, what an expression.

thanks

I love the first one, brilliant portrait, but the second is just in another league, that expression was well worth waiting for.

I wish my bill would hang around a bit, but the moment he see's or hears anything even remotely related to flash, he's off like a rocket, he hates it

I think Twiggy got used to it from a young age!

#2 is a proper cracker ;D did you blew some air in to her face or what ?:)

now im off to see her flickr set ;D

edit : twiggy eating a twig made me smile ! :)

Thanks, I didn't blow air in her face, I think it was her "I'm bored now" face

Brilliant shot that second one, Pete. Hope Twiggy enjoys having another little girl around the house! ;) Congratulations on Jessica BTW :)

Thanks Janice, she is a bit confused by Jess!

1st one is great - pity about the highlight on the collar - maybe that could be toned down?
2nd one is pure genius.

Thank you, I have toned the collar down a tad. The nice thing about LR3 and published service is that it updates the flickr stream automatically but you don't then get to compare versions.

Here is another one from the same set as the first.

What are you looking at? by ShawWellPete, on Flickr

Absolutely stunning set. The last one is just great, makes her look quite inteligent "the thinking dog". But then it cant be true she's a boxer.......
:D

Back