That lot from America...

Ambermile

A Whole Lot of Sparkle..
Name
Arthur
Edit My Images
No
Well after a bit of messing, some squinting and a few spares left over I seem to have a nice bunch here. Once again though I have too many cameras and the wifely eyebrow is rising...

The Wirgin Edinex 1, the camera that started this round of acquisition, is now firing as it should on all speeds. I had to sacrifice the B mode setting simply because I used it's spring to repair the return on the main actuator. I can live without it - more so because I get to use the very nice Schneider-K glass :naughty:

I really do like this camera (y)

Capture2-3.jpg

The Contaflex. At first I thought this was just for spares but a bit of fiddling got the shutter sorted and the mirror rocking. Not sure about the timing, and the meter is defo toast but a nice paperweight :D

Capture-16.jpg

The Olympus Quickmatic EEM, as was stated, a nice clean-looking camera. All is working as it should do now too - shutter on spec, aperture doing as it should and wind-on running sweetly. Even got a film ready to test it with and a spare cartridge to load up with 35mm if I get the urge.

Capture1-2.jpg

The Ricoh Super Shot - one big mumma of a camera with clockwork film advance. As far as I can tell, all working bang on spec too - had to use a 1.5v instead of 1.3v but even so - looking good. That's a big lump of glass up front!

Capture3-1.jpg

Little Vito B - a cute looking baby carrying the always nice Skopar optics. Now back to fully working condition and looking sweet.

Capture4.jpg

Arthur, a great set of bygone shooters, love the Edinex, looks a corker. The Vito B reminded me of the one I seem to have mislaid in my many moves over the past 30 years! Who knows where it ended up! Great cameras, may have to seek another one. Reading these posts is likely to be tuff on the wallet.

I'm just gonna link to that picture in any future dummy spitting crit threads ...

Back