That thin sheet stuff for bathrooms - whats it called?

Mr Bump

From under the bridge
Name
Paul
Edit My Images
Yes
ive got an old wall in one of my bathrooms that is cold as hell in winter and just runs with water, can't do much about it at the moment but i have seen some very thin board you can get like tiles that i could maybe just fix to the bit of wall and at least make it a nice wipe clean area? whats it called?

Have clad our kitchen and bathroom in plastic cladding this year . It’s similar to tongue and groove but you can’t see the joints .ultra thin and simply fits to the walls with no nails adhesive . That’s two rooms that will never need decorating again ..
took me two days per room to do and I’m ancient a fit bloke could do it quicker

Have clad our kitchen and bathroom in plastic cladding this year . It’s similar to tongue and groove but you can’t see the joints .ultra thin and simply fits to the walls with no nails adhesive . That’s two rooms that will never need decorating again ..
took me two days per room to do and I’m ancient a fit bloke could do it quicker

you got a link to it?

you got a link to it?
Not any longer , if I pass the shop I’ll try and get a leaflet it’s cracking stuff though the one we used in the kitchen has got sparkley bits built in lovely when the sun hits it

Tileboard
shower_focuspoint.jpg

Other option if it's just over boarding is something like saniclad, it's just a pvc sheet.

Back