That Wedding (1.25Mb)

Name
Barry
Edit My Images
Yes
Some more, formal, shots from the Wedding Marianne and I did on Saturday. Some of the lighting was tricky to say the least. Blustery winds and lots of billowey clouds don't bode well for consistent imaging......

alan_sandra_0191.jpg

alan_sandra_0428.jpg

alan_sandra_0216.jpg

alan_sandra_0353.jpg

alan_sandra_0104.jpg

alan_sandra_0190.jpg

alan_sandra_0013.jpg

alan_sandra_0098.jpg

they are all good, the second looks like he is trying to look down her top :nono:

very nice Chuck! Love the one where he's peering down her front, think she lost something and they were trying to find it! :LOL: and the last one, Sandra has such a pretty smile!

they are all good, the second looks like he is trying to look down her top :nono:

He's a feller! :D

Nice groups Barry. The blacks are looking a bit solid in some of the guys suits - No 5 particularly?

He's a feller! :D

Nice groups Barry. The blacks are looking a bit solid in some of the guys suits - No 5 particularly?

I know - that one's a nightmare! The lighting in that room is abysmal for a library. (How they read the books I shall never know! :LOL: The whole place is surrounded in DARK! I'll have another go at this but it's gonna be a struggle.

LOL. I know the feeling - white dresses - black suits. :LOL:

If you need any help - not that I'm promising anything. (y)

Edit
Try increasing the gamma. Works on this lo res mage but it's a bit blocky. Should be ok on the original.

Hmmm - well, it's a lot my fault really. I spent a while doing the RAW edits and got a bit fed up not posting any (after a certain lady posted hers :( ). So, I "bunged" some through a batching process for some quickie jpgs, with all the attendant 'rough' editing.

The RAW shots are fine..... this is the worst of the shots in that coal cellar, which is right on the limit for noise (don't ask).

alan_sandra_0104a.jpg

Thanks for your offer to help though CT. Much appreciated.... got 121 Nikon NEF's to do if you're bored. :LOL:

Back