Edit My Images
Yes
OY8N8316-01.jpg

And look what the little sod's done to my 'squidger proof' feeder!! :LOL:

Excellent. Little blighters!

Here, have mine:

SD96BF~1.jpg

Be sure to sort the problem out.

The little blighter, i gave up with plastic feeders 3 years ago looks like the teeth are getting stronger. :shrug:

:LOL: ... Nicely caught Cedric ... (y) ... I was going to say shot but that would only encourage you ... :cautious:

You seem to have missed the eye in your haste though ... :D

:p

:D Nice catch CT, I have the same trouble here..:bat:

I'm convinced - if squidgers were bigger, they'd rule the world. :D

They can bend wire better than pliers here! Mind you its great to watch them trying to work out how best to get at the feeders - determined little blighters wish they could transfer some of the determination and application to some of the local kids!

Glad to see I'm not the only one likes that more than a stuffed bird stuck on a branch. ;)

Sorry - don't like squirrels. We had a nest of them in our attic this year and took us ages to capture them all and take them miles from home and let them go. The constant scratching and scraping - damage to insulation on our pipes - it took a lot of control on our part to be humane about getting rid of them. We were advised by our local council that they are regarded as pests and if we wanted them to get rid of them, they'd use poison.

We used a cage and I caught two of them, the others got away and didn't come back.

I wish I had squidgers - my garden is void of wild-life, thanx to the city :(

Squidger or not, nice capture, and make for an interesting and slightly humurous image. :)

I like 'em personally, tightrope walking the washing line is the best, though I've yet to catch it on camera.

Not slightly humorous to me. Just plain and outright funny! :LOL:

Great capture Cedric! :clap:

Back