The Amazing Sony A1/A7/A9/APS-C & Anything else welcome Mega Thread!

In Hong Kong ! Last minute decision and managed to squeeze in the 24GM in the Ryker as well.

bzjDgIv.jpg
Holiday?
very nice mate!

jealous!

Holiday?
very nice mate!

jealous!

3 days in Hong Kong staying at the Cordis (it’s amazing). 38th floor.
4 days in Taiwan at some new hotel that I’m basing it solely on Tripadvisor reviews...

Friend’s wedding I’m attending in Taiwan but the flight have a connection in HK so I decided to make it a 3 day layover instead of 2 hours, I’m here to see my grandmother and eat. Currently in the world’s cheapest Michelin star restaurant Tim Ho Wan.

Last edited:
In Hong Kong ! Last minute decision and managed to squeeze in the 24GM in the Ryker as well.

bzjDgIv.jpg

So jealous, my favourite city in the world. I can't believe I've found photography AFTER being there so many times. Trip definitely planned for the near future. I spent 6 months living Taiwan too, Hsinchu.

i did not know you can drag specific colours in the channel!

Everyday’s a school day hey Jonney [emoji106] Handy huh. A lot of bought presets have colour tweaks in the colour channels, just another way of manipulation. Good for targeting specific problems like Dec had.

3 days in Hong Kong staying at the Cordis (it’s amazing). 38th floor.
4 days in Taiwan at some new hotel that I’m basing it solely on Tripadvisor reviews...

Friend’s wedding I’m attending in Taiwan but the flight have a connection in HK so I decided to make it a 3 day layover instead of 2 hours, I’m here to see my grandmother and eat. Currently in the world’s cheapest Michelin star restaurant Tim Ho Wan.

Sounds proper hardship!

What’s your opinion of Sony colours Ray having come from Canon? Everyone says Canon have the best colour but I personally just think the files are a little flat if anything.

Sounds proper hardship!

What’s your opinion of Sony colours Ray having come from Canon? Everyone says Canon have the best colour but I personally just think the files are a little flat if anything.

The higher the DR the flatter the file. Same goes for video, go have a look at SLOG and see how flat it is lol

Sounds proper hardship!

It seems I need to push it more for the same effect.

I have the preset made for Canon and it’s nothing complicated but it’s noticeable. When I click it for a Sony file I always wondered if that worked or not.

It seems I need to push it more for the same effect.

I have the preset made for Canon and it’s nothing complicated but it’s noticeable. When I click it for a Sony file I always wondered if that worked or not.

But you must notice the difference with DR, my canon files, albeit 5D2, had little latitude.

Tempted to pull the trigger on the 105 1.4 Sigma. Anyone here own it ?

Does look a lovely bit of kit. It’s a bit of an odd FL for me though. Either or with an 85 but it’s far more bulky. Where would you squeeze it into your weddings?

Does look a lovely bit of kit. It’s a bit of an odd FL for me though. Either or with an 85 but it’s far more bulky. Where would you squeeze it into your weddings?

Times yesterday the 85 felt too short and times the 135 felt too long.

If anyone here owns the Sony A7s I am after one. Need a static cam for ceremonies and it can be hacked to unlimited record! Have a wanted ad up

Last edited:
lol just realized i cant post there anymore. I guess many reported me there. o well.You unlucky bunch are stuck with me here then ;) :)

I don't know what you'd have to say to get banned from this site. That's not a challenge though :D

Back