The Beach

tjc

Edit My Images
No
First couple of pics that I`m reasonably happy with using the new gear:woot:but still learning so all comments welcome. :)

3232078501_ca733d0046.jpg

3232112443_ec0bfdb90f.jpg

Am liking both of these, so whatever gear you have, it seems to be working well for you! :) The tones in the first are lovely, have you used some sort of warming filter?

I'd be very pleased if I captured these. No 1 is a lovely composition, great perspective. Beautiful tones and detail. The light is just lovely and your expsoure is perfect. No 2 is also well composed and I like the way the steps lead you into the shot. It looks a little on the dark side but I think this actually works to create a great mood. The detail is excellent :clap:

well done, i'd be chuffed to bits with these:clap:

Good compositions and a lovely atmosphere created in No.1. Nice work. :)
Caithness? Crikey, you live even further north than I do! :LOL:

Nice shots
I like them

Thanks Gary120190.

Am liking both of these, so whatever gear you have, it seems to be working well for you! :) The tones in the first are lovely, have you used some sort of warming filter?

Thanks 68lbs... glad you like them. The new gear is a Nikon D90, Tokina 12-24mm, set of soft Lee ND Grads and a Lee 2 stop hard ND Grad, holder etc... :love:

Yeh I used a warming filter on the first but not to strong... just to add a little to it.

Both very nice indeed.(y)

Cheers DonnaM. Proves I`m learning something whilst standing around the Caithness countryside with teeth a chatterin`. :D

I'd be very pleased if I captured these. No 1 is a lovely composition, great perspective. Beautiful tones and detail. The light is just lovely and your expsoure is perfect. No 2 is also well composed and I like the way the steps lead you into the shot. It looks a little on the dark side but I think this actually works to create a great mood. The detail is excellent :clap:

Many thanks for your positive comments Duckydoodle. Very much appreciated.

well done, i'd be chuffed to bits with these:clap:

Cheers gazzman...

Love the colour on the first one, and the composition of the second (y)

Thanks for your positive comments beryl_peril.

Good compositions and a lovely atmosphere created in No.1. Nice work. :)
Caithness? Crikey, you live even further north than I do! :LOL:

Cheers happy haggis... glad you like them. Yip... can`t get any further north (on the mainland... obviously lol) than good old (cold) Caithness...

Thanks again folks. :)

Back