Workshop The Beauty Workshop

Name
Kris
Edit My Images
No
16707557_10156938988953647_9031866751308873046_o.jpg

I am extremely excited to announce that on the 28th May 2017 I will be hosting a workshop/shoot experience at Scarlet Door Studios, Bracknell. The theme for the day will be Beauty.

This is a fantastic opportunity to work with 2 talented Models and an artistic and creative Makeup Artist through various looks and lighting setups.

I will be walking you through 4-5 looks, ranging from Natural Portraiture to a more intense, high end Beauty look. You will be given ample chance to create amazing and varied images and to learn how to move forward with your own beauty/portrait work. For those that are interested, we will also cover MACRO beauty work as well.

Two models gives you the chance to take away a varied selection of images, almost acting as a portfolio overhaul in addition to the workshop element of the day. The MUA will ensure strong and flawless looks.

Places are extremely limited as to allow the maximum shooting time for those in attendance and time to discuss and ask questions.

The first of our two models to be announced will be Katie Grace! Katie isn't available for general bookings so to have the chance to shoot this incredible model and wonderful person, this is your chance!

KatieHiRes-0375sml.jpg

Places cost just £160 per person which includes studio, two models and the make-up artist and tuition/assistance from myself.

Places limited to just 8

Confirmation of your place comes with payment of the full workshop fee.

Payment via Bank transfer or Paypal is accepted. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email me.

This fee is non-refundable unless the workshop doesn't run in which case, a full refund will be given.

Back