The Best Portable Photo Printer ?

Edit My Images
No
I need a photo printer that's no more than 100-150.

It must provide large prints like (8x10)

I hope you can give me the smallest cheapest and best large prints photo printer.

I know these are many conditions . >But I hope someone can provide me with something like that.

Because I will have it with me on the streets, I wanna put it in a bag and GO.

I want a women who will look like the most beautiful movie star ever, cook like the best chef, clean like no other and look after my every whim

Hang on, I have one of those women. Sorry mate, can't help with the printer .........

your missed a "0" off, didn't you? Please say you did.

I want a women who will look like the most beautiful movie star ever, cook like the best chef, clean like no other and look after my every whim

have to hope the four of them never meet!

For something portable the biggest you will probably get is 6x4. I have a Canon CP100 - now fairly old. It produces excellent 6x4 thermal printed images (no ink and waterproof). There was one in the CP series that was available with a battery pack. Other 6x4 printers are fairly compact but I don't know about them having battery packs. As for something bigger and portable, I think you'll be unlucky.

The HP photosmart 420 (can apparently do 7x5, but we only use it for 6x4), can be used on battery mode.
It is pict-bridge compatable apparently.
The one I got came with an HP camera, which is reasonable.

Thanks Guys, Keep them coming, Any other bigger prints portables ?

The most important condition is the Print Size.

Thx, LeVampire

Back