The Bridesmaid

Name
Adele
Edit My Images
Yes
2927286469_fe9b96e550_o.jpg

The Bridesmaid from Thursdays Wedding :)

Finally got her to sit still rather than running about - altho I did like the couple of running about shots I had of her, I just wanted to get a nice shot of her on her own!

I like it
lovely smile
excellent composition
nice detail in the frock
bet the b/g love it too!

nice picture but she looks like she is about to slide off the bench or is sitting on a hill, perhaps the arm of the bench makes it look that way.

I like it
lovely smile
excellent composition
nice detail in the frock
bet the b/g love it too!

thanks mmcp42 the b/g havent seen it yet - but I also thought it was a shame not to get the brides niece a really nice photograph on her own - something mum and dad will love - and maybe granddad too!! Always thinking re-selling and money :LOL:

nice picture but she looks like she is about to slide off the bench or is sitting on a hill, perhaps the arm of the bench makes it look that way.

The bench was on top of a slight hill, so it would make sense, but this has just had quick processing on it, no straightening or anything.

Lovely detail in the bottom of the dress, really makes the shot. It's a goodun (y) :)

lovely shot but from her top lip to her chin seems to change colour have you done some pp on her face:shrug:

Last edited:
She does look like she's sliding along, the perspective of the back rest on the bench coupled with the odd angle on the legs make it look a tad awkward.

The hard line of the frame amplifies the downward slope of the back rest too adding to the feeling.

I know the dress is supposed to be as much of a feature as the face, but i also think that there's too much of the dress on the left for my tastes. It looks bigger than she is and thus a tad un balanced.

Very nice... the bench adds a lot of depth to it

Lovely detail in the bottom of the dress, really makes the shot. It's a goodun (y) :)

I was worried that whatever PP I had done on it, would blow out, almost the bottom of the dress, but luckily it didnt.. :)

lovely shot but from her top lip to her chin seems to change colour have you done some pp on her face:shrug:

The "change in colour" will be due to the light, the PP is the same all over the image she has not had anything done specifically to her face.

She does look like she's sliding along, the perspective of the back rest on the bench coupled with the odd angle on the legs make it look a tad awkward.

The hard line of the frame amplifies the downward slope of the back rest too adding to the feeling.

I know the dress is supposed to be as much of a feature as the face, but i also think that there's too much of the dress on the left for my tastes. It looks bigger than she is and thus a tad un balanced.

I know what you mean DF about her sliding along, but the bench is, as is. its been there donkeys years, and its on the top of a slight hill - so probably subsidance etc also.

The dress WAS bigger than she was, and we did get some Head and shoulders shots of her too - but this one was about her, in er dress, sat still for 5minutes.

Back