The Cauldron

I don't mind the negative space at the top - it's not excessive and the shot feels balanced as a composition. Plus if the OP wants to sell the image some space atop is never a bad thing for copy text etc.

I cannot believe though it took all this time to process. Banging winter scene and probably my favourite shot of these little falls.

Low down for that one matey, love it .
Cheers mate. Aye was icy as hell too, a wee bit sketchy, but worth it . :D

Love that! Great simple image :)
Thank you Lee :)

Thank you Robert :)

Love the waterfall but personally I'd trim the top as that doesn't add anything in my opinion. Got the shutter speed spot on showing movement but still not blurred to milk.
Thank you Andy. Making it a square does nothing for me, as it then puts too much emphasis on just the waterfall, rather than the over all scene. :)

I don't mind the negative space at the top - it's not excessive and the shot feels balanced as a composition. Plus if the OP wants to sell the image some space atop is never a bad thing for copy text etc.

I cannot believe though it took all this time to process. Banging winter scene and probably my favourite shot of these little falls.
Cheers mate...4 years in the making, not too bad LOL!! Shocked at how much I haven't processed from 2016, it was such a good year conditions-wise!

Some lovely work on your website, Martin.
Thanks very much Jeremy, it needs a bit of an update with more recent works, but I just haven't got the time at the moment. :)

"Cracking" shot, and very nicely presented.

George.

You're on great form, lovely wintry shot. If it were mine I might crop a bit from the top but that's a personal choice.

Back