The City of Arts and Sciences

I was there last year, and you could spend days and weeks shooting the buildings there from different angles. Did you get any of the sea aquarium it is amazing building.

I was there last year, and you could spend days and weeks shooting the buildings there from different angles. Did you get any of the sea aquarium it is amazing building.

No I didn't. Sunday was the last day of a 10€ entry promotion and the place was totally rammed. Just too many people around for me to get a decent shot. However, I will be going back at some point. Like you, I could spend days there. There are so many shots I didn't get. I am aiming to do another overnighter again soon. I'm still processing and uploading shots from my last night trip there. Here's one I uploaded this morning:

Celestial Symphony by Ricardodaforce, on Flickr

Visiting for 'Las Fallas' next week - hope to get time to visit the arts & science park, but there is so much to see in Valencia!

Walked past a couple of times last year getting to the Europen GP, didn't get a chance to really look around as had other things to get on with :)

The Valencia track/race is normally so dire that I don't travel the 160km to go watch it. And I am a big F1 fan. However, the CAC is definitely worth the visit!

Amazing buildings and great shots.

Thank you!

Visiting for 'Las Fallas' next week - hope to get time to visit the arts & science park, but there is so much to see in Valencia!

I replied to you in the "Holidays 2013" thread when you first mentioned that. Have a great time!(y)

Back