The Daily News

Name
Alex
Edit My Images
No
5185930830_5d7cffdbc8_z.jpg

This photo was taken outside London Liverpool street station, during the daily delivery of Evening standards newspapers, given out free across London.

I was shortly stopped by the British Transport police, for acting in a suspicious manor. I Decided not to bother going through any paperwork defending myself, So i just told them I'm a student blah blah.. they told about permissions blah blah.. and then they let me go.

Taken on a Canon AE-1 , a 35mm Camera (Aperture priority) with Kodak Colour Film at ISO 200, F.8 @ 1/30th of a second. (I Think thats correct)

Processed on a C-41 Colour film processing machine, and manually exposed in the colour darkrooms onto Fujifilm Crystal Archive paper. Time 10 seconds, at F.8.

Scanned from my HP Scanner (which i haven't used in a while, so please excuse the dust marks)

C&C is most defiantly welcome, thanks!

Last edited:
Hi Alex

I rather like the photo, has that dreary "London in winter" look

Not so impressed with the BTP though :nono:

David

Nice shot. What permission did the BTP think you need? Looks like you were standing on the street to me!

"I was shortly stopped by the British Transport police, for acting in a suspicious manor."

is it really that bad in london ! :eek: ... FFS !!!

That's about the scene that awaits me when I get to work of a morning!

Back