The Devil's in the Detail.

Edit My Images
No
Three shots from Goodwood. I'm not a petrol-head, so no shots of cars racing, just grabbing images that appeal.

I really like all three, I would have cloned out the stuff in the top right corner though. I love the primary colour thing so the spot of red on the green car and the sticker would have to go too but they are good.

Love the Bugatti picture really do.

Thanks Cowasaki, glad you like them, and thanks for commenting on this virgin post! I have a real aversion to altering reality via cloning and try my best to leave be if I can, warts and all. The warts in this shot don't worry me at all but I'd be interested to hear if I'm alone in this opinion.

Thanks Cowasaki, glad you like them, and thanks for commenting on this virgin post! I have a real aversion to altering reality via cloning and try my best to leave be if I can, warts and all. The warts in this shot don't worry me at all but I'd be interested to hear if I'm alone in this opinion.

You are not alone in your view at all. I am only interested in the outcome and will use photoshop and all manner of other software to get what I want including cloning things out but there are lots of people on here who think just like you do. I wouldn't touch the Bugatti shot it requires nothing at all !

Have to say that I love the shot of the Porsches, hadn't spotted that group of three together.

Back