The dog - First image post

Edit My Images
No
Right, I have finally managed to pluck up the courage to post one or two of my pics. I thought I would start with this picture of the dog. Shadow.

shadow2.jpg

Criticism is welcome. I think that the background might be a little busy, apart from that I am fairly happy with it.

I don't think the border is fussy at all, in fact I like it a lot. for me it adds tonal balance to the image.

I wish my little fur ball would allow such composed pictures, she sees a camera and shoots off in the other direction at warp speed.

The only things I think I'd do to the image is

clone out the 2 white lines on the lower left of the neck

blur the background a little more, the "thing" on the left of the dog draws your eye away from Shadow's eyes.

It's good to see the tongue covering the teeth, If they were visible to image of a trusty friend would change to one of I'm going to aet your backside.

Excellent :)

Really nice image!I agree on the background but other than that its real nice,caught his expression well.

Thanks. What you see in the background is the rabbit hutch and water bottle attached to it.

I had already thought of cloning out the 'two white bits' (grass) but decided against it in the end (laziness).

Thanks for your comments so far.

Good shot, looks like a black version of my white one even down to the 'assymetric' ears. :clap:

Back