The doorway...

Oooh, that the Trip you got from me? They really do have a lovely lens. Zone focussing system was getting me a bit though.

Oooh, that the Trip you got from me? They really do have a lovely lens. Zone focussing system was getting me a bit though.

It certainly is! Its a lovely, sharp little camera. The focussing is Ok as long as you are not doing close ups! ;)

I got some really nice pics from it, but definitely found it better at longer ranges too!

Nice pic you've posted, though personally I'd crop a little bit tighter to get rid of the bump on bottom right and maybe end up with it being slightly more symmetrical/balanced. It's also made me start to browse 7dayshop for portra 400!

I'd suggest just a gentle bit of perspective control, and a slight crop to the RHS of frame...

6027177472_c69a46cdf2_o_edit.jpg

It's a cracking shot though - nicely observed, and well executed (y)

I'd suggest just a gentle bit of perspective control, and a slight crop to the RHS of frame...

6027177472_c69a46cdf2_o_edit.jpg

It's a cracking shot though - nicely observed, and well executed (y)

Thanks Mark, the crop is nice, although the perspective now looks as if the door is falling towards me! ;) If I get the chance I will have an edit of it. I haven't managed to scan most of the films from the meet yet or even soup the B&W that I took!

Thanks Mark, the crop is nice, although the perspective now looks as if the door is falling towards me! ;) If I get the chance I will have an edit of it. I haven't managed to scan most of the films from the meet yet or even soup the B&W that I took!

Yep - I think I went a notch too far, was editing on the laptop (huck-spit) and just did a quick-and-dirty to illustrate what I was saying, rather than a full-on edit. :LOL:

Yep - I think I went a notch too far, was editing on the laptop (huck-spit) and just did a quick-and-dirty to illustrate what I was saying, rather than a full-on edit. :LOL:

Thanks for doing it. Most of my pictures look like I have taken them after a few pints anyway, so it would fit in with my usual look anyway! ;)

Back