The fields around where I live

dinners

In Memoriam
Name
Phil
Edit My Images
Yes
I thought I'd share a few pictures taken recently in the fields behind my house.

Hope you like.

C&C welcome as ever

click for larger

1. Looking East out accross the River Tay. That's my eldest daughter doing her little house on the Prarie bit.

2. Looking West to Ben Vorlich about 40miles away.

3. From a similar spot - again the River Tay

4. From a similar spot but this time the River Earn just before it flows into the Tay

Last edited:
liking no 2. the cloud cover adds to the pic.

i took some of light trails on a v foggy night on Tay St, St Johns Kirk with the light shining up on it and the concert hall as well.
might put em up as well .....

I've often thought the concert hall would be fun to photograph.

Thanks for those. My sister's at Bridge of Earn, but I've never been, and she doesn't bring photos. I gave my niece a copy of Little House on the Prairie when she was younger, and she'll be getting a copy of The Gowk Storm next...

Thanks everybody.

Thanks for those. My sister's at Bridge of Earn, but I've never been, and she doesn't bring photos.

Bridge of Earn is the next village - about 2 miles away.

What stunning scenery, lucky you! I like the compositions of all of them but they all look just a little too vibrant colour wise to be natural to me.

You live in that area? Right any room for one more! Actually I don't care gonna come and camp outside! Liking shot number 2, nice perspective!!!

Back