The Lakes

Edit My Images
Yes
On the way home from somewhere else, I saw this and thought it would work as a nice photograph (near Windermere). Quiet happy with it (nothing done to it, apart from straighting the horizon) but I wish the road wasn't there.

troutbeck1.jpg

You were up a flagpole???

:LOL:

No, not quite!

Here's another one (a bit of a test shot/reccy and it will look better in about two months time, with some leaves on the trees):

ullswater.jpg

Wasn't there a company at focus that had the camera on a huge telescopic post on the back of vans or land rovers?
Either that or in a micro light, auto gyro etc.

ahhhh i think i've seen your work elsewhere... or someone using the same technique. It's quite a cool idea but how on earth do you see what you've just taken?!

Nice work though... i do like them especially with a different approach.

The originals are OK, so it must be the way they have been reduced.

Thanks for the comments :)

Thats Troutbeck Church isnt it I can Just make out the log cabins behind the church that we stayed in last summer!

Lovely little church and troutbeck has a fantastic old barn by the national trust property that I unfortunately didnt manage a decent photo of lol! Also if you drive thro troutbeck and out the other side you get fantastic views of windermere!

Alas we went during a very wet summer and my photos were a bit of a washout :LOL:

Beautiful spot ***

Other than a nagging feeling that its sinking to the right its a lovely shot.
I know you've straightened it, but the church shot looks low on the right to me.

. . . and I thought standing on the roof of our landy for the view was extreme!

Back