The last month of my 20s. Day eight.

Name
John
Edit My Images
Yes

19th December 2007

A rather more restful scene today in comparison to yesterday. An antidote to all that frustration if you will.

This was taken out on some playing fields at about 9.30 this morning just as the sun was peeking above the horizon sending its rays across the frost-whitened field. It was a sublime sight and here I am taking it all in, filled with the simple wonderment of the sun rising, just as it does every morning.

was wondering where these got to
seems like ages since you posted the previous
I'm getting drawn into the sequence!

Will be interesting to see how the mood of the rest of your photos turn out. I got an idea for your next project, the last decade of my 30s :D

Will be interesting to see how the mood of the rest of your photos turn out. I got an idea for your next project, the last decade of my 30s :D

I'm interested to find that out too. The first lot were definitely moody and edgy, this one is certainly the lightest so far. I try to look at them with someone else's eyes and think what it says about me and if that is honest, or at least how I want people to perceive me. I'm hoping it will build up into a nice story by the end. It's a very intriguing project to undertake!

Not quite sure I could manage a photo a day through my 30s but self portraits are something that I think I will do more of in the future.

was wondering where these got to
seems like ages since you posted the previous
I'm getting drawn into the sequence!

It was only a mere 23 hours since the last one was posted!

Glad you're enjoying the series anyway.

Back