The last month of my 20s. Day fifteen.

Name
John
Edit My Images
Yes

26th December 2007

I wanted to make a photograph that was reminiscent of my early years in the concrete jungle of Chipping Sodbury. The location where I made this photograph is also somewhere that I lived rather more recently and found little affinity for. I hope that this photograph has summed that up.

I knew from the moment that I took this that it would be a black and white. I am rather pleased with it myself. As I look back at it, I feel it has something of a 70s air to it.

thanks for the comments.

I knew from the moment that I took this that it would be a black and white. I am rather pleased with it myself. As I look back at it, I feel it has something of a 70s air to it.

thanks for the comments.

I have an image that as soon as I looked at it from camera, I knew that it had to be black and white [I'm unable to post it on here] I do feel that it has a bit of a 70's air to it. Maybe its the jeans ;)

Great shot John, looks like a gritty movie still type shot.
BTW im really enjoying this series, youve produced some cracking imaginative shots, look foward to seeing more.(y)
Dean:)

Thanks Dino! I've found that the pressure of having to do a photo every day has really forced the imagination - trying not to re-use ideas and come up with photographs that are different from those before them. I still fear for running out of ideas though!

Back