The Last Roll of Kodachrome...

Nice article.
I must have seen that image of the girl with those eyes a thousand times without knowing anything about it. Now I know.:)

Will look out for the doc on Nat Geo channel some time in the future.

I've still got a part used roll in my Zeiss Ikonta - better hurry up and finish it.:)

Wow - Imagine the pressure to deliver something... I guess there's no shrugging your shoulders and saying "well 1 keeper from a roll isn't THAT bad"

I'm currently on my last roll of Kodachrome, and it's been tying up my best camera for the last 2 months! It's been the most considered set of shooting I've ever done, and I just KNOW that they're all going to be dissapointing - probably because I've built them up in my head. Worst of all - my scanner doesn't like Kodachrome, so even if they DO come out something like, nobody here will get to see - they're destined for the projector only.

If they're any good BY send them for drum scanning.

That little link is almost enough to tempt me into picking up a roll and a 35mm camera just to say I've done it. Not sure I'd shoot 36 frames by christmas though.

***my scanner doesn't like Kodachrome,***

The first 35mm scanner (I bought for £8) worked well with Kodachrome, Perutz and Agfa....Epson 2480 photo

Back