The Light Den Academy - Youtube Channel

Jimmy_Lemon

TPer Emeritus
Name
Tom
Edit My Images
Yes
Thought this might be on interest to some people on here. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqWK2a7zsyBqQGhWP5-lUsg

This is a channel run by a photographer in Hawaii where he has a live stream on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays at about 7:30pm UK time.
It is basically an informal live chat to talk about anything photography, with Aaron (the host) editing any shoots he has had recently whilst leading the discussion. There is also a weekly "Raw Challenge" where a raw edit is supplied by someone in the community and everyone does an edit and then people discuss the edits and give them a rating to see which the community prefered.

It's a really relaxed place with people from all over the globe....sort of like the forums, but with a bit more of a conversational style and only for a couple of hours, 3 times a week. It has given me plenty of inspiration and helped my get back into my photography groove, so thought it might be of interest to some others too.

There is also some occasional gaming on there too if there isn't much photography chat/editing going on, but don't let that put you off if it isn't your thing.

It was previously streamed on Twitch but recently moved to Youtube as has lost a bit of it's audience so thought I would give it a little plug in here in case it was of interest to anyone :)

Back