The Louvre

Name
John
Edit My Images
Yes
Hello Everybody, this is my first post, (apart from the welcome section) so go easy on me.
I have lots of "pictures" from over the years, some good some bad, here is one i took last month from a hotel balcony.
It was gorillapod mounted to railings and handheld also, its a little of focus? the moon is a little overpowering!
I dont do photo editing as i do not know how, so as you see it is out of the camera.
So guys what do you think!!

IMG_5487.jpg

Welcome John, yes it's a scene with a lot of potential, the moon is bright but that's not necessarily a problem as it helps with the night glow. There is a lot of bright/dark which editing could help with and the image is sloping to the right, again something that could be rectified in editing (or in keeping the camera straight :D ).
I would suggest looking at some youtube tutorials on photo editing to get some idea, there are a number of free programmes available to try as well.

I will look into it thank you, problem is then understanding what you are doing :LOL:. it looks straight to me :thinking:

Very little wrong with that which can't be easily addressed.

I like the faint spotlight in the right hand corner.

Keep it up

Thank you, not sure were that spot light was coming from!
l have downloaded Lightroom trial so will have a fiddle with it (y)

Back